Monday, April 20, 2009

Best places to shop for clothes,shoes and accessories in NYC/westchester-ny/fairfield-c...

Hi !


I%26#039;m new to america and don%26#039;t have many friends out here who can clue me in on decent stores for clothes etc. I%26#039;m between a size 0 and 2 (5 feet 2 inches,105 lb,late 20%26#039;s and married with a kid) and was wondering where I would shop for fashionable clothes,shoes and accessories ?


I%26#039;m looking for reasonably priced stores or boutiques and would appreciate any clues.


I know about regular (as in commonly known) stores like jcpenney/macys/century21/gap/banana republic ?


Please include all Locations within NYC,southern westchester county and fairfield county in connecticut .





Appreciate your opinions and answers!

Best places to shop for clothes,shoes and accessories in NYC/westchester-ny/fairfield-c...
hun ....NY is the creme of the creme in fashion....go to central NY and enjoy! you will find it all .........
Reply:Ruehl,Abercrombie,Hollister,AE,Bloomingd... marcus,Nordtrom,Dillards



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment