Monday, August 3, 2009

Have you previously or are you currently at Uni studying Fashion Design, Textiles, Shoe or Accessory Design?

I really dont know what path to take!!! :( I love fashion and I know I want to follow that route.. BUT.. which I have no idea where to branch off at the end of that route lol. There are so many courses and I cant do all of them...


If someone could give me advice on what their fashion/design course is or was like for them, Id really appreciate it.


Thanks :)

Have you previously or are you currently at Uni studying Fashion Design, Textiles, Shoe or Accessory Design?
Ive never taken the class, but my mom best freind has. She took Fashion Design. She liked the class and thought it was a LOT of fun. She looked into the other departments, like Accessory Design, but it has more Math work involved and she isnt good at Math. If you are, then I would go with the AD because my moms freind said that if she was good in Math, she would have.


If your not, the I would go with FD. She said ot was a worthwhile experienece.





good luck!



microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment