Saturday, July 25, 2009

I need help with my prom dress!!! colour? style? length? make up? accessories? shoes?

i have long brown wavy hair and brown eyes. I have olive medium tanned skin tone. i am 5'4 or 163cm. my measurements are 34-24-36. i really need help with finding/choosing a prom dress that will suit me!!! i've already got a these gold high heels, gold glittery small hand bag and gold ear rings and necklace (has diamonds, emerald and ruby stones) that i would like to wear to possibly save money and maybe spend more on the dress. if you've got any suggestions of a dress answer me!!! i am also concerned with the style and length since i am petite size!!! any suggestions? Also what abt the makeup? i really need help!!!thx

I need help with my prom dress!!! colour? style? length? make up? accessories? shoes?
just answered this so here again ..:)





:




buying

No comments:

Post a Comment