Friday, July 31, 2009

Is it wrong to love PVC & Vinyl shoes and accessories and to buy them?

I've been so concerned with shopping vegan (concern being for animals) that it somehow slipped my mind that I should be concerned with the environment also. It seems to be one of those neverending debates - "Real vs Manmade". Is PVC/ Vinyl as damaging as they say? Also I do plan to keep it in mind when shopping from now on, but do I have to feel guilty for already owning pleather items or buying vintage? Thanks

Is it wrong to love PVC %26amp; Vinyl shoes and accessories and to buy them?
The counter-argument is that the production of PVCs increases our carbon footprint and they are impossible to dispose of. Either way, PVCs will therefore hasten the death of our planet - humans and animals alike.





Personally, if you like it, wear it.








I have a number of PVC coats
Reply:Oh, I DO love vinyl!!! Too bad I'm old enough not to wear 'em anymore. When I was, like, 16 to 18 I used to wear vinyl+leather+silk the whole night! It's bold, sexy and fits soooooooo very nice.



FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment